Femworking believes in positivity, helpfulness, support and growth to others. Please share your business, talents and knowledge with others! We are happy to have the platform to do so!
What kind of posts are we looking for?
We invite you to share strategies that have helped your business thrive and even the trials where you had to re-evaluate and try again. Here are some topics we would like to read about (but certainly not limited to):
- What strategies do you use that you’ve found successful that others may not have tried?
- What are your struggles in your business?
- Where do you go to find resources that are valuable to your business?
- How to you build and maintain relationships with customers and followers?
- Do you have tips to increase blog followers?
We post content that is valuable, useful and offers a call to action:
The most successful posts on Femworking break down the process of some overwhelming tasks. We create step-by-step guides that our audience can follow and complete successfully. Other successful posts offer best entrepreneurial practices and tips on growing your business.
Our readers are determined women who are growing successful and meaningful businesses and are open to new ideas and inspiration for growth, so give them something to act on.
We care about quality, style and personality
Your post is a representation of your business, so please take the time to make sure it is error-free, well organized and clearly written. Be sure that it is offering your unique voice and perspective on the topic.
- Create posts that are appealing to the eye. Some great guidelines for blogs are to use bullets, lists and smaller paragraphs.
- Keep your posts between 500 to 1,000 words. We know there are exceptions to every rule. If you feel your post won’t be complete without more space, then by all means, expand.
- Direct your post away from self-promotion. At the end of your post you will have the opportunity to include an “about the author” where you can link back to your website.
- Include a few title options. Your titles should be eye catching, informative and enticing.
- Include photos in your post. Make sure they are your photos or photos you have gained proper user rights to.
- We may edit your piece for length or to match the tone of our blog. If you like what you’ve written but it needs more than minor edits we may ask you for a revision.
- Submitting posts does not guarantee your post will be published.
All submissions can be sent to Kelley@Femworking.com