Hi there, we’re Femworking, and we’re happy to see that you are interested in becoming a Femworking Referral Partner. Welcome to the Femworking Referral Partner Program.
Your partnership means a lot to us, and we’re dedicated to making sure you’re successful in the program and get the earnings you deserve for sharing our services with your amazing audience.
3. Continue reading below to discover what the program is about, your responsibilities, our guidelines and payout information for you, the referral partner.
Becoming a Referral Partner
4. Anyone can become a Femworking Referral Partner as long as they follow the guidelines outlined below.
HOW IT WORKS
5. Refer new members to Femworking’s Masterminds or any of our products at femworking.com and you’ll receive a percentage of that sale.
6. Referral url code: Every program member automatically has a referral code, or several referral codes, which are generated using your username. This referral url code is available on the Referral Partner Dashboard. You can also generate a custom url specifically for a campaign that you are running. These are your “referral partner links.”
7. Using that code, simply paste the link or images button on your website. If a new user clicks your referral partner link and proceeds to sign up to become a Femworking member or purchase any of our products, you will receive a percentage of that person’s first purchase.
8. Referral program commission percentage:
– You will receive a flat payment of $50 for every new 6-month membership that is sold and $75 for every 12-month membership that is sold.
9. Additional Details
b. If a person doesn’t allow cookies or clears their cookies then we can’t track them and so we can’t pay earnings on that person’s activity.
c. If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else’s, their link will count, not yours.
d. If a person clicks a link, they have 60 days before the cookie expires. If they sign-up and purchase a subscription within that time, we will pay your Referral Partner Program earnings. After 60 days, no Referral Partner Program earnings apply.
e. Earnings appear in your members’ statement on the Referral Partner Dashboard page.
f. Payouts are made via PayPal only once a month on the 30th.
There are no minimum payout earning requirements. (ie. If you’ve earned $2.00 or $2,000 for that month, regardless, we will pay all referral partners on the 30th).
g. Above all, use of the Femworking Referral Partner Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives Femworking the right to review each and every referral.
EARNINGS PAYMENT & PAYOUTS
10. We will pay your Referral Partner Program’s Earnings from the Femworking Referral Partner Program as outlined in your member’s statement. In order for us to pay you, you authorize us collect payments for your new subscriber referrals, to credit your members’ statement with your earning, and to distribute the earnings to you.
11.Thresholds: There are NO minimum threshold requirements regarding payout. You do not need to have a certain number in your account before we pay you.
12. All Femworking Referral Partner Program partners will be paid out once a month, on the 30th of each month via PayPal.
a. All payouts will be paid one month after a referred sale is made to ensure there are no refunds or chargebacks from your referred customer.
13. As a Referral Partner, you must provide us with the correct details and payment method when you want to receive your earnings.
If you do not currently have a PayPal account, when payouts are made, PayPal will prompt you via email to create an account so that you can receive your earnings.
It is up to you to make sure that your PayPal email is correct so that you can receive your earnings. You can make changes to that email in the “Referral Partner Dashboard.”
14. You must bear all expenses incurred by us in paying monies to you. (ie. transaction fees, if any)
15. Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
a. we do not have the correct PayPal payment details provided by you;
b. we can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
16. Currency conversions: Anyone can be a Femworking Referral Partner regardless of the country you reside. However, whenever we make a payment to you as an affiliate, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency.
Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees, nor are we responsible for paying those fees).
17. You are responsible for paying all taxes and fees associated with your referral payments we make to you. We do not hold any taxes or fees from your payouts.
18. Refunds and chargebacks: If any referred transaction to the Femworking subscriptions or products relating to your Referral Partner Program earnings is subject to a refund or chargeback, will can at our discretion withhold that portion of your Referral Partner Program
Chargebacks due to fraudulent activity: If at any time we detect a level of chargebacks or fraud in relation to your referred users that is higher than the average level of chargebacks within a month, we reserve the right to freeze your Referral Partner account and withhold all referred earnings pending our investigation of such chargebacks.
In the event that we determine that you have engaged in any form of unauthorized advertising or promotion, or engaged in any unlawful or bad faith activities (regardless of whether you had knowledge of the same) which have resulted in such chargebacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take various actions including, but not limited to, withholding and forfeiting of referred earnings, charging you for the amount of chargebacks and/or immediately terminating this Agreement.
19. Inactivity Clause: We reserve the right to cancel your Referral Partner Program partnership in the event no new Femworking subscribers or purchasers are referred using your referral links, within a period of (12) consecutive calendar months. In the event this happens, we will send you an email requesting the status of your inactivity before cancelling your account.
20. Termination: The terms of this agreement begin when you register for the program. The terms continue until a party notifies the other in writing that it wishes to terminate the partnership and Agreement for any reason. You must send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, notifying us that you want to terminate your Referral Partner account.
Upon termination of this Agreement by any party:
a. You must remove all trademarks, banners, logos and referral links from your site or any other marketing channel.
b. You will be entitled to any referral earnings earned to you up to the date of termination.
c. You will not be entitled to any referral earnings after the date of termination.
WE MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IF WE DETERMINE IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION THAT YOUR WEBSITE OR ACTIVITY IS UNSUITABLE. Unsuitable sites include, but are not limited to, those that: display child pornography or other illegal or sexual acts, promote violence or obscenity, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability or sexual orientation, promote illegal activities, violate intellectual property rights or promote abuse of online games and promotions.
WARNINGS AND BEST PRACTICES
– Create SEO-friendly blog posts or guest post to write about an area of interest that is directly related to Femworking masterminds, our brand, or any other Femworking products.
– Promote your referral links on social media. This can be a post, a tweet, or a Pinterest pin.
– Use targeted banner ads on your website
– Design a page or site that is unique in design and isn’t going to confuse anyone about your purpose as an affiliate.
a. Confuse visitors (or potentially confuse them) about whether your site is operated or endorsed by us (for example, by copying design elements from our site). Your website must have and contain all of your own branding and design elements.
b. Use Femworking brands, trademarks or logos other than the prescribed affiliate banners shown in the Referral Partner Dashboard
c. Purchase a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertisement that uses any Femworking trademarks or variations and mis-spellings.
d. Send unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam
e. Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
WE DO NOT TOLERATE REFERRAL PARTNER FRAUD.
There are thieves that use stolen credit card numbers to purchase from sites that sell digital, downloadable products. These thieves are only interested in gaining the referral commission from being a referral partner and are not interested in the product. Our referral payment system is not automated and therefore allows us to see exactly who the new referral partners are, what revenues they generate and most importantly, HOW they did it.
We check our current referral partners regularly and we are considering every single transaction a new referral partner’s tracking generates.
As a referral partner, if you arouse suspicion, we will contact you and place your account on hold. We will ask you for more information regarding where you place your ads and how you ave promoted our links on your site.
We will also contact each new buyer that bought using your link to make sure they made the purchase. Our system will also tell us when the purchase was made from the same IP address that you have used.
Any referral partner found to be involved in any actions not deemed appropriate by Femworking will be terminated IMMEDIATELY and any relevant information will be forwarded to the credit card authorities. In the event that we determine that you have engaged in any form of unauthorized advertising or promotion, or engaged in any unlawful or bad faith activities (regardless of whether you had knowledge of the same) which have resulted in such chargebacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take various actions including, but not limited to, withholding and forfeiting of your referral earnings, charging you for the amount of chargebacks and/or immediately terminating this Agreement.
READY TO REFER?
We welcome new partners into our Referral Partner Program daily and would love to have you! If you are ready to join, CLICK HERE to apply to become a Femworking Referral Partner.