It’s our final post for 2013, and I’m thrilled to be starting a new year.
Let’s take a look back at our five most popular posts in the short time I’ve been writing the newsletter in 2013. Make sure you’ve checked out all this great content before we ring in 2014!
1) This one didn’t surprise me; with it’s enticing title, The Dirty Little Twitter Secret + Unfollowr was our top post for 2013. This post includes video and was syndicated over at Huffpost as well, two things I know helped it’s popularity.
2) How to put Your Social Media on Autopilot was our second most popular post. We alllllll want our social media on autopilot, yes?
3) In third place was Everything I did Wrong in my First Newsletter. I love when experts I follow share mistakes that they made, how they corrected them, and the real stories behind their businesses, so I was curious to know how this post would be received. I’m glad you liked it!
4) Number four was another post I wondered about. Would anyone resonate with this? Am I the only one who has this problem? Will people think I am nuts? But apparently lots of you liked this post: 4 Ways to Calm Your Racing Mind. Still looking for more of you to share your experiences in this post. Leave your comments there!
5) Another “what I learned” post, What I Learned in the First Year of Femworking came in 5th. This post was very personal and reflective for me, so I’m glad you liked it.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog posts this year – it means a lot! If there’s any topics you’d like to see covered please e-mail me or leave your question or topic in the comments below and I’d love to do a post on your topic.
Know someone who could benefit from Femworking’s best and most helpful content? Send them this blog post now!
Wishing you an amazing 2014 full of all the growth and success you can handle.